Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Yes, I'm still alive...

There is no good reason why I haven't posted a blog since last Wednesday. I blame it on lack of motivation. I actually did want to post an entry today on something that has been bugging me and planned on doing it during Anthony's nap time, but alas, time has gotten away (is it bad that I just typed "a way" and then looked at it like "hmmm, something doesn't look right?" Yikes!) from me.

Here are some fun pictures to bridge the gap between now and tomorrow, when I plan to write a more substantial post about what I was going to write about today. I know, the suspense is a killer, isn't it?! :) On to the pics...

Oh, so this THIS is what happens when Mommy thinks it's a good idea to use a Yo-Baby yogurt as a babysitter so she can furiously throw dinner together uninterrupted. And yes, I DID give him a spoon...


Yo, whaddup G?


Hmmmm, pink lip gloss and Coach... Note the already-applied lip gloss all over the upper lip area and hands. Needless to say, I think Daddy is still a bit traumatized...


Anthony and 3 of his favorite things: letters, kitchen pots & pans, and endlessly taking/putting things in and out of various receptacles.



And finally, my new haircut. I was ready for a change, wanted to want to wear my hair down more often, wanted something "cute," but easy to maintain, and wanted some of the length cut off, but still wanted the option of pulling it back into a ponytail. Yes folks, I gave my hairdresser all of those requirements and he rose to the occasion. I was inspired by many people I know who have recently cut off major chunks of hair (Rhonda had 10 INCHES taken off!) and have cute, summer hairdos to show for it. I succumbed to peer pressure, got 4 inches cut off...and I must say, I like what John came up with!

3 comments:

Megz said...

Love the pictures--especially the one of your new do!
Glad you are so very happy with it--your pic says it all.:)
How many inches (I can't even type that without thinking of some comment Brian would make) did you have taken off?
Or did you write that and I rudely forgot...anyway, it's so cute!

Dina said...

Seriously, I am DYING at the "inches" comment. Makes me think of a certain Corona box... You are so not lying, my friend!
LOL!

Ann said...

Love the new cut! Also--love the lip gloss/coach picture...the boy has got style...also love his hip to the hop to the hippity hop picture!! Will wait patiently for your next post...