Monday, June 16, 2008

Who knew...

...that $2 and a yard sale could make a kid this happy?! We went "yard-sale-ing" on Saturday and bought Anthony 10 matchbox cars for $2. He is in love with all of them and keeps them together at all times. Not sure why, but they're always found in a pack. He even cherishes the white police car (that Anthony is proudly showing the camera in the first pic) that Mommy didn't notice was missing two back tires. Leave it to my 21-month old to point it out: "Oh no! Wee-oh?" So very PLG!


1 comment:

Megz said...

I LOVE IT!!!
You do know that Benjamin has been lining up cars since he was able to sit up, right? Welcome to our world, my good friend. It used to mystify me how much happiness he could get from a few matchbox cars, and I was sure it would be an obsession that would fade with time.
Well, not yet.
And as for Jonathan, he loves cars, too...but can't seem to get a fair chance at playing with them around here!
Look at lil' Anthony at the window lining them up...killin me!!!