Monday, October 6, 2008

I love these guys.

We all headed up to the Jersey shore this past weekend for a cousin's wedding. The wedding itself was a blast. But, the one part of the weekend that stands out in my mind is getting the opportunity to spend time with my siblings...all of them...at the same time. Thanks to that thing called "life," it isn't often anymore to find all four of us in the same room together. But when the situation arises...holy cow...watch out. We know how to tear it up and have a good time doing it. I absolutely love our time spent together. And what makes it more special is that the other three feel the same way about it. It rocks. And the icing on the cake? They all love Mark and Mark loves them. We are some of the luckiest people in the world...

3 comments:

Megz said...

So glad you had such a blast!
And seriously?
I want to be a member of the Saad family.

Mom said...

I love you guys, too!!! Oh! ...and Meg, I'd be happy to adopt you, if your own parents would let me! In fact, if you and Brian come as a set...! :-)

Ann said...

What a fun and beautiful family you have!!! I would have to say that the Hankins/Richards Family and the Saad family would have a great time together...we could have a karaoke/dance off!! :-)