Thursday, July 31, 2008

And this is what I think of all of that, Mom...

You'll have to excuse the immaturity, but I had to add this tidbit.

I just put Anthony down for a nap. As I was in the process of changing his diaper, more specifically, wiping his butt, he let's out a series of farts. And they were the kind of farts that didn't accidentally fly out of the hole. Oh no. These were the "my face is turning red because I'm pushing" farts. I gasp, quickly lock eyes with him, and give him that "I can't believe you just intentionally farted in my face" look.

What does he do? I'll give you three guesses...

nope...

nope...

one more guess

nope...

He LAUGHS!

I guess Daddy does have a hand in helping to mold this young creature after all...

2 comments:

Mom said...

That was a definite LOL!!! Like father, like son??? Hmmm...let's hope he gets some of Mark's GOOD traits, too! :-)

Megz said...

Oh...Daddy must've been SO proud to hear about that one! I can just hear his laugh bellowing from your house all the way over here!

:)