Friday, March 20, 2009

He's all boy.

Literally.

I have toyed with the idea of posting/not posting this for several days because I know that one day, Anthony will be old enough to read this and further down the road, old enough to be embarrassed by it. But, I've decided to document it because it was so darn funny!

Two mornings ago, Mark was changing Anthony's diaper first thing in the morning.

Anthony: Wut(i.e., "look"), Daddy. My penis. It's longer!
Mark: Ummmm. Uhhhhh. That's right, Bud. You've got a hard-on.

Two conclusions I came to after hearing this story:

1) if there was any doubt in anyone's mind that Anthony is all boy, ladies and gentlemen, here is your proof that he is indeed just that and

2) the jury is still out on which of the 2 is more mature - Anthony for only being 2 1/2 years old and using the correct, scientific name for his penis or Mark for being 36 years old and explaining Anthony's erection to him as "having a hard-on."

Sorry, couldn't resist.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Hilarious!

I was telling Jeff about your post, and he reminded me what Jacob used to say when he had (as Mark would say) a "hard-on".
"Mommy, Daddy, look! My butt's up!"

I guess Jacob has a front butt & rear butt. :)

Dina said...

Lauren - "my butt's up?!" SO FUNNY!

Kids say the darndest things, no? :)

ctadhankins said...

that's hysterical... and something i'll never encounter with 2 girls in my house!
Good luck with your 2 "boys"!

Megz said...

oh my god...I totally didn't see this until today.

HILARIOUS.

can totally hear Mark saying that...LOL!

Benjamin has been known to say "huh...look, my pee pee is growing."